A Roleplay for canines in North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Its around 75 degrees F. during the day, and 55 degrees F. at night, with almost no wind, and really dry outside; as for it hasn't rained in ages.
Latest topics
» Express how you feel with a smiley :)
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm by Stella

» What is your favourite song?
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Stella

» The Beautiful Forest
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm by Roxy

» Kill Kiss Marry
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm by Roxy

» FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm by Aetheria

» Your favourite dog/wolf breed?
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm by Aetheria

» Most 'unique' animal/plant species
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Aetheria

» Packs- Suggest a group for your pack here
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Aetheria

» Crushes
Rules ~You must read before joining~ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm by Roxy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Top posters
Roxy
Rules ~You must read before joining~ Vote_lcapRules ~You must read before joining~ Voting_barRules ~You must read before joining~ Vote_rcap 
Aetheria
Rules ~You must read before joining~ Vote_lcapRules ~You must read before joining~ Voting_barRules ~You must read before joining~ Vote_rcap 
Kyra
Stella
Jamie

Rules ~You must read before joining~

2 posters

Go down

Rules ~You must read before joining~ Empty Rules ~You must read before joining~

Post by Roxy Thu May 12, 2016 5:18 am

1. Your username must be your character name. Your profile picture must also be of your character, meaning it must be realistic, though it may be a painting (if you have actual pictures of your character in your bio, no pictures of your real character in your bio, please set your profile picture as a real picture of your dog/wolf) If it says for some reason that user name is taken, Check the memberlist, if it isn't, put in ANYTHING even "bascsa" because later you can go into "profile" and change it. IT MUST BE YOUR CHARACTERS FLAT OUT NAME. No numbers, etc, if that character name already exists, you add a 1, if that character name with a 1 already exists, add a 2, so on so on

2. You may have 1-4 accounts, but you may only have one character on each at a time. Meaning, you can have 2 accounts, but you must then have 2 characters. Or you can have 1 account, but no more than one character. You may have no more than 4 accounts. You can pm me saying your character has died, then no rules about being active well apply for that account (every other rule well though)

3. Be active! If you have not been on for 10 days, you will be banned. You can avoid this by posting a reply in the "Absent" topic. Note; Posting in the absents wont save you if you're gone for 5+ months. You must post in the area's to roleplay 4 times a week, BUT because you can't double post, Just hit "enter" twice to make a new paragraph. If you aren't making a paragraph for that reason, don't make paragraphs at all in the roleplay!

4. NO POWER PLAYING You may not speak for another characters actions, example "I push Mossberg to the ground, pinning her. She tries to run but I attack her" What if Mossberg didn't try to run? You may also not kill another character without their permission.

5. You must post your bio within a week of joining Posting in the absents will not avoid this. If you will be away, you must do it the second you join, or wait to join.

6. You must post in the Rp area at least 3 times a week. The only way to avoid this, is posting in the absents, or a player involved in your Rp being away.

7. No double posting. If you are rping, and see yourself wanting to add to your last post, edit it in. We will delete all double posts, and give the posters a warning.

8. swearing. You may swear as much as you want in the chat box, as long as it is not directed to another player. If you are joking with the player, make sure you say "Just kidding" Right after. You may swear in the Rps. But, if you swear in the Rps, please don't go overboard. You may have 0-5 swears in 5 full size posts.

9. Good sized Rp posts. In rule 5, I said how often to post, and the only ways to get around that. Now I will mention, You MUST have a 2 and a half line post no where below. Please, don't make the font larger or smaller so it well fit.

10. Obey. You must obey all admins and moderators. If what they are saying seems fishy, send me a pm. You may say "I'm going to Pm one of the admins about this" Then send me, Lupus, Aetheria, or any other mod/admin (anyone with a red username) a pm saying "Admin/Moderator ________ said this is a rule, ________ do I have to follow it?" If it is something in the rules, I wont even bother to answer.

11. No more than 5 characters (aside from yourself) you are speaking for. If you have a sibling, you will be speaking for, ok. Please, have no more than 5. I don't want it to be TOO confusing for others.

12. No super 'Nerdy' terms. By this I'm saying, No more than 2 'Nerdy' term, Nerdy terms are fifth appendage, optic's, audits, Ribbon, etc. You may have 2 of these, Even if you use "Ribbon" 10 times, it would be against the rules. You may say Ribbon twice, Or Ribbon and Fifth Appendage. Please, make sure you use it in a way others can some what understand what it means.

13. Use correct punctuation. Please don't go "He walks down the creek side.... taking long strides...." or "He walks down the creek side. taking long strides" etc. The correct punctuation would be "He walks down the creek side, Taking long strides."

14. Correct spelling. Please read over your post before sending, and preview it as well to double check it. I well pm you if I see ANY spelling error, if this is a common mistake for you I well add it as a warning (This only applies if you were typing too fast and you were too careless to look it over, If you have a spelling disability just tell me!)

15. Cyber bullying. Cyber bullying will instantly give you 3 warnings if we have proof, No need to say why, Because we don't want anyone to commit suicide, which should be pretty obvious! Along with this, respect all opinions.

16. Graphic Roleplay. I well allow graphic Roleplay, HOWEVER please don't explain 'moaning' or what it feels like, etc etc etc. You may explain- Mounting, Cleaning yourself, Getting stuck, Etc. Just.. Keep it normal.. Not crazy.

BY MAKING A ACCOUNT, I WELL ASSUME YOU HAVE ALREADY AGREED TO THESE RULES
BELOW, YOU MAY RESPOND WITH A RULE SUGGESTION! PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS NOT ALREADY A RULE

Last edited by Roxy on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules ~You must read before joining~ Empty Re: Rules ~You must read before joining~

Post by Aetheria Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Maybe add some changes to rule 15?
For example: "Please respect all members' opinions, if you disagree please express yourself in a pleasant way so you don't hurt anybody's feelings. Cyber bullying is also not allowed and it will instantly give you 3 warnings if we have proof."
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules ~You must read before joining~ Empty Re: Rules ~You must read before joining~

Post by Roxy Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Aetheria wrote:Maybe add some changes to rule 15.?
For example: "Please respect all members' opinions, if you disagree please express yourself in a pleasant way so you don't hurt anybody's feelings. Cyber bullying is also not allowed and it will instantly give you 3 warnings if we have proof."

Deal, I'll add the "Respect all other members opinions" part, THANK YOU AETHERIA
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum