A Roleplay for canines in North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Its around 75 degrees F. during the day, and 55 degrees F. at night, with almost no wind, and really dry outside; as for it hasn't rained in ages.
Latest topics
» Express how you feel with a smiley :)
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm by Stella

» What is your favourite song?
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Stella

» The Beautiful Forest
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm by Roxy

» Kill Kiss Marry
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm by Roxy

» FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm by Aetheria

» Your favourite dog/wolf breed?
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm by Aetheria

» Most 'unique' animal/plant species
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Aetheria

» Packs- Suggest a group for your pack here
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Aetheria

» Crushes
Dear Admins/Mods EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm by Roxy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Top posters
Roxy
Dear Admins/Mods Vote_lcapDear Admins/Mods Voting_barDear Admins/Mods Vote_rcap 
Aetheria
Kyra
Stella
Jamie

Dear Admins/Mods

2 posters

Go down

Dear Admins/Mods Empty Dear Admins/Mods

Post by Roxy Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 pm

If you are a admin/mod, or would like to become one, read this

Want to become A mod??
If you want to be a mod, You must understand both sides of a story, and decide fairly what side gets justice. You must understand and obey all rules, and help others understand rules, as well as give others warnings (read on to see what warning pms you should give for each subject) If you don't follow even 1 rule, its a instant 3 warnings on your mod sheet (a mod sheet is pretty much another set of warnings- when you run out of warnings on your mod sheet, you are no longer a mod. There are 5 warnings.)

What do I PM someone if they are inactive??
Pm this please;
"Hello dear (insert users name)
I'm sorry that you're getting this pm, Because it means you have been declared inactive. You well have only 1 warning, unless you don't come on and post something within 10 days from now. In 10 days, you well get another warning that looks the same as this, if you haven't gone on.
From
(Put admin or mod, which ever you are) - (insert your name)"

What can I PM to a new member as a welcome??
You can pm the following

"Hello (users name in bold + white letters)! I see you have joined Caninesroleplay.forumotion.com, Which I thank you for! Please, Within this week, do all of the following, Please
Your bio
I would recommend reading the example to see the exact requirements, and then a few of the accepted bios to see a better example (I would also recommend copy + Pasting the example bio onto your new topic, Then deleting whatever you have done <3) Keep in mind your bio topic should be "Name, Gender, Breed/type of wolf" and if you are a mix, For example a Dalmatian Pit bull mix, Your name is coal, and your a male, you would put "Coal, Male, Dalmatian X Pit bull"
You must have your avatar.
Your avatar should be what your character looks like, Otherwise I well change your avatar myself. Now, Hopefully that list of 2 things doesn't look too long, Though a bio is pretty hard, I must admit. If you need help, Feel free to ask anyone with a red username, as for that means they are a mod/admin! Don't feel shy to ask them for help, They signed up for that to help you! Please, make sure you read the rules at least once a month, just to see if there is a new rule added (You can always just scroll to the bottom and see if a new rule was added)
Sincerly
 (Your username), (mod/admin, which ever you are)"

If you have any questions about a situation, ask below. if a question can be answered above I well simply ignore it, and ask all other mods/admins to do the same.
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dear Admins/Mods Empty Re: Dear Admins/Mods

Post by Aetheria Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:38 pm

I really like your post Roxy you did a great job. This will bring members closer and give some of them an opportunity to be next admin/mod.
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum