A Roleplay for canines in North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Its around 75 degrees F. during the day, and 55 degrees F. at night, with almost no wind, and really dry outside; as for it hasn't rained in ages.
Latest topics
» Express how you feel with a smiley :)
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm by Stella

» What is your favourite song?
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Stella

» The Beautiful Forest
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm by Roxy

» Kill Kiss Marry
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm by Roxy

» FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm by Aetheria

» Your favourite dog/wolf breed?
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm by Aetheria

» Most 'unique' animal/plant species
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Aetheria

» Packs- Suggest a group for your pack here
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Aetheria

» Crushes
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm by Roxy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Top posters
Roxy
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Vote_lcapWhich wild animal would you like as a pet? Voting_barWhich wild animal would you like as a pet? Vote_rcap 
Aetheria
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Vote_lcapWhich wild animal would you like as a pet? Voting_barWhich wild animal would you like as a pet? Vote_rcap 
Kyra
Stella
Jamie

Which wild animal would you like as a pet?

2 posters

Go down

Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Empty Which wild animal would you like as a pet?

Post by Aetheria Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Just imagine this, i know that wild animals were never meant to be pets, but lets say that somehow this is possible.
Name one wild animal which you would like as a pet along with their picture!

I think i would like to have one white bengal tiger, they are just so majestic :3
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Florida-Tampa-Busch-Gardens-White-Bengal-Tiger

Have fun!! :3
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Empty Re: Which wild animal would you like as a pet?

Post by Roxy Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Call me crazy, but I'd want a Orca Dolphin, AKA A 'killer whale'. Everyone seems to be scared of them since that one killed a human, But don't you think you'd be pretty crazy locked inside of a bathtub for 25 years?? I'd prefer it to be wild, or have a LARGE majority of the ocean to roam.
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Fantastic-Orca-Wallpaper
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Empty Re: Which wild animal would you like as a pet?

Post by Aetheria Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Roxy wrote:Call me crazy, but I'd want a Orca Dolphin, AKA A 'killer whale'. Everyone seems to be scared of them since that one killed a human, But don't you think you'd be pretty crazy locked inside of a bathtub for 25 years?? I'd prefer it to be wild, or have a LARGE majority of the ocean to roam.
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Fantastic-Orca-Wallpaper

Haha, you definitely aren't alone. I personally think orcas are adorable ;3

Polar bears- i just find them so adorable and silly by their actions, but besides that they are very intelligent species.
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjIcQTdvZHK2ncBNYtGf-ad3Cv8QWsXz8F_JZkezkMl6PaUlcj
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:53 pm

+Aetheria
Oh my gush I love polar bears
And, This cutie <3 A African Serval Cat
These cats are wild, though where they're small, people do have them as pets (and breed domestic cats with them to create a savannah; which I have many of that I got for free because they're rescues)

A African Serval is obviously from africa, and considered wild, though its the closest to domestic a cat can come (aside from a savannah- the African Serval Domestic House Cat Hybrid)
These cats are HUGE, and know how to play fetch, and "tag" (tag is where a human runs and bends over- the cat well follow and then jump up onto their head in one impressive jump, then jump off)
Features- They have a odd nose, and long rounded ears, often look skinnier than a house cat, with MUCH longer legs. They either have REALLY round faces, or a VERY skinny face- there is hardly ever middle.
Size- Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Cea1c242477e3f23a9ffb79e3971cbaf

Beauty (there are 3 different types; tan, black, and albino, these pictures are in that order)
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? 64860443f35ae2e66cb3258a6ae66ae1
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? A914128eb6efbc735e8eda4ded751b01
(This one doesn't have a nose, poor baby)
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? 4d0c1eb8635161ca71cb07fd0acf100b

White ones sometimes have no spots; sometimes have ghost spots; or sometimes have normal black spots (the one above is ghost spots- sometimes black ones have grey spots, which are also called ghost spots)

Funfact- these cats like water most of the time, and pretty much think they're dogs..
Playing fetch- Which wild animal would you like as a pet? 5c3ea7d1578026c16852746d7bdc830f
Swimming (Omg the size comparison to that chihuahua XD) Which wild animal would you like as a pet? F7d06a41cf7e81bfec051e6fd9f30239
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Hqdefault
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? EAU_Mystik_9m
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Savannah_Cat_12

ANOTHER FUNFACT-
A f1 savannah is a serval cat mixed with 1 domestic cat..
a f2 savannah is a f1 savannah, if you add another domestic cat
so on so on
anything after a f6 is now a full on domestic cat- so often, they'll lose their features and start to look like a normal cat, but they have spots that are almost always there, as long as they are in a savannah.
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetheria Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Hmm, interesting species you got there  Roxy
I've never heard of those, i have to admit it they look extremely adorable

Call me crazy but i'd like to have one King Cobra.
I personally don't have the best experience with snakes, and i'm kinda scared of them, but this species just fascinates me. They are actually very intelligent and they have very powerful venom.
Also i am obsessed with their marking they have on their backs.

Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Cobra-regala-temutul-i-misticul-arpe-oriental_452983
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Indian-cobra-back-hood
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Aetheria wrote:Hmm, interesting species you got there  Roxy
I've never heard of those, i have to admit it they look extremely adorable

Call me crazy but i'd like to have one King Cobra.
I personally don't have the best experience with snakes, and i'm kinda scared of them, but this species just fascinates me. They are actually very intelligent and they have very powerful venom.
Also i am obsessed with their marking they have on their backs.

Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Cobra-regala-temutul-i-misticul-arpe-oriental_452983
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Indian-cobra-back-hood

Speaking of which
I actually want a snake- A ball python!
A ball python is called a ball python because when threatened it curls into a ball, its head in the middle, Very tight. Only if you corner it, or it can reach your neck, etc, it well kill you by wrapping around your neck. These snakes are the most 'tame' snakes known- and have the most morphs known!
(A morph is different color skins, here are some of my favorite!)

Phantom (there are many different morphs called a phantom, not sure which one this is)
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? C90451c9b60e4eeac2c30a094746e361

Purple bumble bee Morph
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? D0bb47019756998430833345300bf5bb

Sliver Streak Morph
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? Silverstreek71

and this is a "scaleless" ball python morph, getting the name because it actually has no scales- just smooth skin
Which wild animal would you like as a pet? 001
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down